- Name: Yoko Ono
- Age: 85 years old
- Height: 5ft 2in (158 cm)
- Occupation: Multimedia artist
- Net Worth: US $500 Million
- Status: Alive
Yoko Ono is a multimedia artist, musician, filmmaker and peace activist. She was married to Beatles front man, John Lennon until his death in 1980. Ono was born on February 18, 1933 in Tokyo, Japan. She attended Gakushuin School in Shinjuku-ku for two years. Ono lived out the 1945 World War II bombing of Tokyo inside a special bunker with her family. She moved to New York age of 18. While in New York she studied briefly at Sarah Lawrence College.
Ono started her career with the help of La Monte Young and her mentor John Cage. She experimented with poetry writing and later worked with film producer, Anthony Cox. She became famous for her 1964 “cut piece” which required the audience to cut off pieces of her clothing. Ono met John Lennon for the first time on November 9, 1966 at the Indica Gallery in London, England. They married in 1969 and welcomed their son, Sean Lennon, in 1975.
Ono was married twice before her time with Lennon. He first husband was “Toshi Ichiyanagi”, and second husband “Anthony Cox”. She had a daughter “Kyoko Cox” from her second marriage. Yoko Ono is 5ft 2in tall and has a net worth of $500 million.
Yoko Ono Age, Birthday, Salary, Wiki
- Birth Name: Yoko Ono
- Birthday: February 18, 1933
- How Old : Age: 85 years old
- Place of Birth: Tokyo, Japan
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- How Tall : Height: 5ft 2in (158 cm)
- Occupation: Artist, Musician, Activist
- Years Active: 1961-present
- Net Worth & Salary: US $500 Million
- Marriage(s): Toshi Ichiyanagi, Anthony Cox, John Lennon
- Death-O-Meter: Alive