FamousBirthsDeaths.com has adopted this Privacy Statement in order to inform you of its policies with respect to information collected from this website. Your use of this website constitutes your acceptance of this Privacy Statement and your consent to the practices it describes.
Processing Personal Data
- When you visit FamousBirthsDeaths.com, like when you visit most other websites, certain information about your visit is automatically received, which may include information about the type of browser you use, the server name and IP address through which you access the internet, the date and time you access the site, the pages you access while at the FamousBirthsDeaths.com website, and the internet address of the website, if any, from which you linked directly to the FamousBirthsDeaths.com site. This information is used to analyze trends and to improve our website.
- Personally Identifiable Information is any information that concerns you individually and would permit someone to contact you, for example, your name, address, telephone, email address or any other information that identifies you individually. The FamousBirthsDeaths.com website does not require user registration to use its platform.
- You may choose to communicate with FamousBirthsDeaths.com through email, or via our contact page. The information provided in these communications may be personally identifiable. FamousBirthsDeaths.com uses this information to respond to your questions, inquiries, comments and instructions.
- You can manage and update your privacy settings Here.
- FamousBirthsDeaths.com may update this policy at anytime. We will notify visitors of all changes by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Embedded content from other websites
- A cookie is a small textual file that is stored on a user’s web browser while the user is browsing a website.
- Our website uses the Cloudflare content delivery network. The Cloudflare cookie __cfduid is used to identify trusted web traffic.
- The pvc_visits cookie tracks pageviews for the purpose of displaying trending posts. This cookie expires after 24 hours.
- Our website uses Google Analytics (GA) to track interactions such as number of visits, pageviews, time on site and bounce rate. Such information is used to improve the website and to better understand user engagement. The Google Analytics cookies are _ga, _gat, and _gid. You can opt-out of Google Analytics by clicking ‘Here‘ or by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
FamousBirthsDeaths.com fully complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) to protect the rights of copyright owners. If you think that a posting on our website contains material that rightfully belong to you or an entity you represent, you may contact us (admin(@)FamousBirthsDeaths.com) and invoke the protection provided by the DMCA act.
In order for us to process your request we require the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.