- Name: Natalie Cole
- Age at Death: 65 years old
- Height: 5ft 9in (176 cm)
- Occupation: Singer
- Net Worth: US $5 Million
- Status: Deceased
Natalie Cole was an American singer, songwriter and daughter of legendary jazz singer, Nat King Cole. She was born on February 6, 1950 in Los Angeles California. At age six she recorded her first song, I’m Good Will, Your Christmas Spirit, and began performing at age eleven. Cole completed her undergraduate degree in ‘Child Psychology’ from the University of Massachusetts Amherst in 1972.
She was signed to Capitol Records and her debut studio album, Inseparable, was released in 1975. The album was certified gold and earned her two Grammy Awards (best new artist, best female R&B performance). Her best selling album, Unforgettable… with Love, was released in 1991 by Elektra Records. The album sold over seven million copies and won the Grammy Award for album of the year in 1992.
She married first husband, Marvin Yancy, in 1976, second husband, Andre Fischer, in 1989 and third husband, Kenneth Dupree, in 2001. She had a son, Robert Adam Yancy, from her first marriage. Natalie Cole died on December 31, 2015 at the age of 65. Her reported cause of death was congestive heart failure. Natalie Cole was 5ft 9in tall and she had an estimated net worth of $5 million.
Natalie Cole Age, Birthday, Salary, Wiki
- Birth Name: Natalie Maria Cole
- Birthday: February 6, 1950
- Place of Birth: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- How Tall : Height: 5ft 9in (176 cm)
- Occupation: Singer, Songwriter, Actress
- Years Active: 1956–2015
- Net Worth & Salary: US $5 Million
- Marriage(s): Marvin J. Yancy, Andre Fischer, Kenneth H. Dupree
- Death-O-Meter: Dead
- Died: December 31, 2015
- Cause of Death: Congestive Heart Failure
- Place of Death: Los Angeles, California, U.S.