- Name: Evel Knievel
- Age at Death: 69 years old
- Height: 6ft 0in (183 cm)
- Occupation: Stunt Performer
- Net Worth: US $3 Million
- Status: Deceased
Evel Knievel was an American daredevil, stunt performer, entertainer and international icon. He was born Robert Craig Knievel on October 17, 1938 in Butte, Montana. He had a younger brother named Nicolas. Knievel’s parents divorced when he was a toddler. He was raised by his grandparents.
Knievel began performing motorcycle stunts as a teenager. He worked in the copper mines, and was a professional hockey player. He also had a brief stint with the United States Army in the 1950s. Knievel became known for stunts like jumping over rattlesnakes, multiple cars, Mac trucks and Caesars Palace Fountains. Throughout his famed daredevil motorcyclist career he suffered more than 433 bone fractures. He was inducted into the Guinness Book of World Records for totaling the most broken bones in a lifetime. Knievel always wanted to jump the Grand Canyon but the U.S. government wouldn’t allow it. His son ‘Robbie’ was able to jump a narrow part of the Grand Canyon on May 20, 1999.
Evel Knievel died on November 30, 2007 at the age of 69. He was battling diabetes and idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis prior to his death. His final resting place was at the Mountain View Cemetery in Butte, Montana. Knievel was married to first wife ‘Linda Bork’ from 1959 to 1997. They had four children, Kelly, Robbie, Tracey and Alicia. He married ‘Krystal Kennedy’ in 1999 and the two divorced in 2001. Knievel was 6ft tall and had a net worth of $3 million.
Evel Knievel Age, Birthday, Salary, Wiki
- Birth Name: Robert Craig Knievel
- Birthday: October 17, 1938
- Place of Birth: Butte, Montana, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- How Tall : Height: 6ft 0in (183 cm)
- Occupation: Stunt Performer, Painter, Entertainer
- Net Worth & Salary: US $3 million
- Marriage(s): Krystal Kennedy, Linda Joan Bork
- Death-O-Meter: Dead
- Died: November 30, 2007
- Cause of Death: Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Place of Death: Clearwater, Florida, U.S.