Legal Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the FamousBirthsDeaths.com website (the “Website”). FamousBirthsDeaths.com (“FamousBirthsDeaths.com”, “we”, “us” or “our”) provides the services available on the Website to you subject to the following terms and conditions (the “Legal Terms and Conditions”). By accessing or using the Website, you are acknowledging that you have read, understand, and agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by these Legal Terms and Conditions.
- We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our service on the Website; however, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that the descriptions, or other content, set forth or available on the Website are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
- We are not responsible for the content or operation of any service referred to on any off-Website pages or any other websites linked to or from the Website. Links appearing on the Website are for convenience only and are not an endorsement by us, our affiliates or our partners of the referenced content, service, or supplier. Your linking to or from any off-Website pages or other websites is at your own risk. We are in no way responsible for examining or evaluating and do not undertake to examine or evaluate, and we do not warrant the offerings of off-Website pages or any other websites linked to or from the Website, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, content or services of such pages and websites, including, without limitation, their privacy statements and terms and conditions. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all off-Website pages and other websites that you visit and/or to which you link.
- Images found on FamousBirthsDeaths.com are Creative Commons images obtained via Wikimedia Commons. All images are posted with the appropriate credit and a link to the license. These licenses grant permission to copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format, and or to remix, transform and build upon the material. Please contact us if you have any concerns.
- We welcome inquiries or feedback on our service; however it is our policy to decline unsolicited suggestions and ideas. By transmitting or posting any Submission, you hereby grant us a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, sell, assign, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display any Submission in any form, media, jurisdiction, or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, alone or as part of other works. If you make a Submission, you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control the rights to your Submission and that your Submission is an original work of authorship. You agree to indemnify us for all claims arising from your claims to any rights in any Submission or any claims that your Submission violates any third-party rights.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless for any loss, damages or costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any third-party claim, action, or demand resulting or arising from your use of the Website. You also agree to indemnify us for any loss, damages, or costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from your use of software “robots”, “spiders”, “crawlers”, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or any other action you take that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the changes on the Website. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Website. Your continued use of the Website constitutes your agreement to all such terms and conditions. We may, with or without prior notice, terminate any of the rights granted by these Terms and Conditions. You shall comply immediately with any termination or other notice, including, as applicable, by ceasing all use of the Website.
FamousBirthsDeaths.com has adopted this Privacy Statement in order to inform you of its policies with respect to information collected from this website. Your use of this website constitutes your acceptance of this Privacy Statement and your consent to the practices it describes.
- When you visit FamousBirthsDeaths.com, like when you visit most other websites, certain anonymous information about your visit is automatically logged, which may include information about the type of browser you use, the server name and IP address through which you access the internet (such as “aol.com” or “earthlink.net”), the date and time you access the site, the pages you access while at the FamousBirthsDeaths.com website, and the internet address of the website, if any, from which you linked directly to the FamousBirthsDeaths.com site. This information is not personally identifiable.
- Personally Identifiable Information is any information that concerns you individually and would permit someone to contact you, for example, your name, address, telephone/fax number, social security number, email address or any information you submitted to FamousBirthsDeaths.com that identifies you individually. FamousBirthsDeaths.com will not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you provide it. Therefore, if you do not want FamousBirthsDeaths.com to obtain any personally identifiable information about you, do not submit it. You can visit and browse the FamousBirthsDeaths.com website without revealing personally identifiable information about yourself. You may also choose to disclose personally identifiable information about yourself, which may be maintained as described below.
- To become a registered user of the FamousBirthsDeaths.com website, you must apply by filling out the registration form on the site or via a social login. This form requires certain personally identifiable information that may include, without limitation, your name, email address, areas of interest, and/or a unique individual password. If you become a registered user, FamousBirthsDeaths.com may collects information about the transactions you engage in while on the website. This information may include, without limitation, areas of the website that you visit, content that you view, download or submit.
- You may also choose to communicate with FamousBirthsDeaths.com through email, via our website, or through other means. We collect the information in these communications, and such information may be personally identifiable.
- FamousBirthsDeaths.com may use the personally identifiable information collected through its website primarily for such purposes as: helping to establish and verify the identity of users; opening, maintaining, administering and servicing users’ accounts or memberships; processing, servicing or enforcing transactions and sending related communications; providing services and support to users; improving the website, including tailoring it to users’ preferences; providing users with product or service updates, promotional notices and offers, and other information about FamousBirthsDeaths.com; responding to your questions, inquiries, comments and instructions; maintaining the security and integrity of its systems.
- FamousBirthsDeaths.com may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the email address specified in your user account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
FamousBirthsDeaths.com fully complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) to protect the rights of copyright owners. If you think that a posting on our website contains material that rightfully belong to you or an entity you represent, you may contact us (admin(@)FamousBirthsDeaths.com) and invoke the protection provided by the DMCA act.
In order for us to process your request we require the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.