- Name: Stevie Wonder
- Age: 66 years old
- Height: 6ft 0in (183 cm)
- Occupation: Musician
- Net Worth: US $110 Million
- Status: Alive
Stevie Wonder is an American singer, songwriter, instrumentalist and former child prodigy. He was born Stevland Hardaway Judkins on May 13, 1950 in Saginaw, Michigan. He suffered from retinopathy of prematurity which resulted in permanent blindness. His surname was legally changed to “Morris” by his mother when he was four years old.
Wonder showed early interest in music and taught himself the harmonica, piano and drums. He signed with Motown’s Tamla label in 1961 and released his first single “I Call It Pretty Music, But the Old People Call It the Blues” in 1962. His debut album, The Jazz Soul of Little Stevie, was released in September 1962 which featured the hit song “Fingertips”. Wonder has since released over twenty studio albums and sold more than 100 million records worldwide. Some of his popular singles include “Isn’t She Lovely”, “Superstition” and “I Just Called to Say I Love You”. He’s won a total of 25 Grammy Awards and was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1989.
Stevie Wonder is 6ft tall and has a net worth of $110 million. He was married to first wife “Syreeta Wright” from 1970-1972 and second wife “Kai Millard” from 2001-2012. He has a total of nine children including Aisha, Keita, Sophia, Kwame, Kailand, Mandla, Nia and Mumtaz.
Stevie Wonder Age, Birthday, Married
- Birth Name: Stevland Hardaway Judkins
- Birthday: May 13, 1950
- How Old : Age: 66 years old
- Place of Birth: Saginaw, Michigan, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- How Tall : Height: 6ft 0in (183 cm)
- Occupation: Singer, Songwriter, Music Producer, Instrumentalist
- Years Active: 1961-present
- Net Worth : Salary: US $110 Million
- Marriage(s): Syreeta Wright, Kai Millard
- Death-O-Meter: Alive
- Official Site: steviewonder.net