- Name: Yoenis Céspedes
- Age: 31 years old
- Height: 5ft 10in (178 cm)
- Occupation: Baseball Player
- Net Worth: US $20 Million
- Status: Alive
Yoenis Céspedes is a Cuban professional baseball outfielder currently playing for the New York Mets. He was born to Estela Milanés and Cresencio Céspedes on October 18, 1985 in Campechuela, Cuba. His brother, Yoelqui, is also a baseball player. At age 10, Céspedes attended a state-run school before making his 2003 debut in the Cuban National Series. He became center field starter in the 2009 World Baseball Classic and led the league in slugging. He was named the All-Star center fielder for the 2010-2011 season.
Céspedes entered into the MLB on a four-year contract with the Oakland Athletics in 2012. He went on to win back to back Home Run Derbies for years 2013 and 2014 and was named to his first MLB All-Star Game in 2014. Céspedes played briefly for the Boston Red Sox and the Detroit Tigers before landing a contract with the New York Mets in 2015. He signed a three-year contract with the Mets on January 26, 2016 valued at $75 million.
Yoenis Céspedes is 5ft 10in tall and has a net worth of $20 million. He has a son named “Yoenis Jr.” with his former girlfriend.
Yoenis Céspedes Age, Birthday, Married
- Birth Name: Yoenis Céspedes Milanés
- Birthday: October 18, 1985
- How Old : Age: 31 years old
- Place of Birth: Campechuela, Granma, Cuba
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- How Tall : Height: 5ft 10in (178 cm)
- Occupation: Professional Baseball Player
- Years Active: 2012-present
- Net Worth : Salary: US $20 million
- Death-O-Meter: Alive