- Name: Ted Marchibroda
- Age at Death: 84 years old
- Height: 5ft 10in (178 cm)
- Occupation: Football player
- Net Worth: Pending
- Status: Deceased
Ted Marchibroda was an American professional football player and retired NFL head coach. He was born Theodore Joseph Marchibroda on March 15, 1931 in Franklin, Pennsylvania. He played football as a quarterback while attending Saint Bonaventure University.
Marchibroda was drafted by the Pittsburgh Steelers in the 1953 NFL Draft. He served a year in the U.S. Army but returned to the Steelers from 1955-1956. He went on to play for the Chicago Cardinals in 1957. He served as assistant coach for the Washington Redskins from 1961-1965 and the Los Angeles Rams from 1966-1970. He became head coach of the Baltimore Colts in 1975 and led the team to the AFC East title. He was offensive coordinator of the Buffalo Bills from 1989-1991. He was inducted into the National Polish-American Sports Hall of Fame in 1976.
Ted Marchibroda died on January 16, 2016 at the age of 84. He reportedly died of natural causes. He was 5ft 10in tall and weighed 178 lbs. He was married to Ann Schossler in 1954 and they had four children; Jodi, Lonni, Teddy Jr. and Robert.
Ted Marchibroda Age, Birthday, Married
- Birth Name: Theodore Joseph Marchibroda
- Birthday: March 15, 1931
- Place of Birth: Franklin, Pennsylvania, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- How Tall : Height: 5ft 10in (178 cm)
- Occupation: Professional Football Player, Coach
- Years Active: player: 1953–1957, coach: 1961-1974
- Net Worth : Salary:
- Marriage(s): Ann Schossler
- Death-O-Meter: Dead
- Died: January 16, 2016
- Cause of Death: Natural Causes
- Place of Death: Weems, Virginia