- Name: Tamar Braxton
- Age: 39 years old
- Height: 5ft 7in (171 cm)
- Occupation: Singer
- Net Worth: US $10 Million
- Status: Alive
Tamar Braxton is an American singer, television personality and younger sister of Toni Braxton. She was born on March 17, 1977 in Severn, Maryland. She started out singing in her local church choir alongside her four siblings.
The Braxtons signed to Arista Records in 1989 and released their debut single ‘Good Life’ in 1990. The group was then signed to Atlantic Records and released the album, So Many Ways, in 1996. As a solo artist, Braxton released her self-titled debut studio album, Tamar, in 2000 with DreamWorks Records. Her second album, Love and War, was released in 2013 and won three Grammy Awards nominations. Her latest album, Calling All Lovers, was released in 2015 by Epic Records and Streamline Records. Braxton made her acting debut on the reality series, Braxton Family Values, which premiered in 2011 on WE tv.
She was married to first husband Darrell Allamby in 2001 and second husband Vincent Herbert in 2008. She had a daughter ‘Logan Vincent Herbert’ in 2013. Tamar Braxton has a net worth of $10 million. She stands 5ft 7in tall and rules under the star sign Pisces.
Tamar Braxton Age, Birthday, Married
- Birth Name: Tamar Estine Braxton
- Birthday: March 17, 1977
- How Old : Age: 39 years old
- Place of Birth: Severn, Maryland, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- How Tall : Height: 5ft 7in (171 cm)
- Occupation: Singer, Television Personality, Actress
- Years Active: 1990–present
- Net Worth 2017: US $10 Million
- Marriage(s): Darrell Allamby, Vincent Herbert
- Death-O-Meter: Alive
- Official Site: tamarbraxton.com