- Name: René Angélil
- Age at Death: 73 years old
- Height: 5ft 9in (176 cm)
- Occupation: Singer
- Net Worth: US $400 Million
- Status: Deceased
René Angélil was a Canadian pop singer, husband and former manager of Celine Dion. He was born on January 14, 1942 in Montréal, Québec. He studied at the private school, College André-Grasset.
Angélil made his debut as a pop singer in the 1960s and was a member of the rock group, The Baronets. After the group separated he went on to manage pop artists like René Simard and Ginette Reno. He served as Celine Dion’s manager from 1981-2014. He was awarded the Félix Award for manager of the year in 1987 and 1988. Outside of music, he was a dedicated poker player and contestant in the 2005 World Series Poker Tournament.
René Angélil had a net worth of $400 million. He died at age 73 on January 14, 2016 at his home in Las Vegas, Nevada. His reported cause of death was throat cancer. He was married to first wife “Denyse Duquette (1966-1972)”, second wife “Anne Renée (1974-1980)” and third wife “Celine Dion (1994-2016)”. He had a total of six children.
René Angélil Age, Birthday, Married
- Birth Name: René Angélil
- Birthday: January 16, 1942
- Place of Birth: Montréal, Québec, Canada
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- How Tall : Height: 5ft 9in (176 cm)
- Occupation: Singer, Manager, Director
- Years Active: 1961–2014
- Net Worth 2017: US $400 Million
- Marriage(s): Denyse Duquette, Anne Renée, Celine Dion
- Death-O-Meter: Dead
- Died: January 14, 2016
- Cause of Death: Throat Cancer
- Place of Death: Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.