- Name: Maddie Ziegler
- Age: 14 years old
- Height: 5ft 2in (158 cm)
- Occupation: Dancer
- Net Worth: US $2 Million
- Status: Alive
Maddie Ziegler is an American dancer, actress, model and member of the Abby Lee Dance Company. She rose to fame as a child dancer on the Lifetime reality show, Dance Moms. She was born on September 30, 2002 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. She’s 5ft 2in tall and rules under the star sign Libra. She was a student at Sloan Elementary School prior to being homeschooled.
Ziegler made her debut on ‘Dance Moms’ in 2011 and was awarded the Dancers Choice Award for Favorite Dancer 17 & Under in 2014. She gained further recognition with her appearances in several of Sia’s music videos including “Chandelier”, “Elastic Heart” and “Big Girls Cry”. She’s slated to make her feature film debut in the 2016 drama film, The Book of Henry. As a model, she’s represented names like Glitzy Girl, Target and Ralph Lauren. She’s been featured in several magazines including Elle, Seventeen, Cosmopolitan, Teen Vogue and Flaunt.
Maddie Ziegler has an estimated net worth of $2 million. She was listed among the most influential teens of 2015 by Time magazine.
Maddie Ziegler Age, Birthday, Married
- Birth Name: Madison Nicole Ziegler
- Birthday: September 30, 2002
- How Old : Age: 14 years old
- Place of Birth: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- How Tall : Height: 5ft 2in (158 cm)
- Occupation: Dancer, Actress, Model
- Years Active: 2011–present
- Net Worth 2017: US $2 Million
- Death-O-Meter: Alive
- Official Site: ziegler-girls.com