- Name: Larry David
- Age: 69 years old
- Height: 5ft 11in (181 cm)
- Occupation: Actor
- Net Worth: US $400 Million
- Status: Alive
Larry David is an American actor, screenwriter, comedian and producer. He’s best known for the television series Seinfeld and Curb Your Enthusiasm. He was born on July 2, 1947 in Brooklyn, New York. He grew up in a Jewish household and attended Sheepshead Bay High School. David completed his undergraduate degree in History at the University of Maryland. He served briefly in the United States Army Reserve prior to his career in entertainment.
David started out as a stand-up comedian in 1974. He was hired as a writer for ABC’s late-night comedy show, Fridays (1980-1982) and NBC’s Saturday Night Live for the 1984-1985 season. David and comedian Jerry Seinfeld created the sitcom, Seinfeld, in 1989. The show ran for nine seasons on NBC and earned him two Emmy Awards. He created the comedy series, Curb Your Enthusiasm, for HBO in 2000. The show ran for eight seasons and won a Golden Globe in 2003 for Best Comedy Series. He played the lead role as “Boris Yellnikoff” in Woody Allen’s 2009 comedy film, Whatever Works.
Larry David has a net worth of $400 million. He was married to activist “Laurie Lennard” from 1993-2007. They have two daughters named Cazzie and Romy.
Larry David Age, Birthday, Married
- Birth Name: Lawrence Gene David
- Birthday: July 2, 1947
- How Old : Age: 69 years old
- Place of Birth: Brooklyn, New York, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- How Tall : Height: 5ft 11in (181 cm)
- Occupation: Actor, Screenwriter, Comedian, Producer
- Years Active: 1980-present
- Net Worth : Salary: US $400 Million
- Marriage(s): Laurie Lennard
- Death-O-Meter: Alive