- Name: Kim Kardashian
- Age: 36 years old
- Height: 5ft 3in (160 cm)
- Occupation: Reality Star
- Net Worth: US $85 Million
- Status: Alive
Kim Kardashian is an American model, actress, socialite and star of the reality television series ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’. She was born on October 21, 1980 in Los Angeles, California. Her father, Robert Kardashian, was an attorney best known for representing OJ Simpson during his famous murder trial. Her mother, Kris Jenner, is a reality star and former wife of Bruce Jenner. Kim has five siblings, Kourtney, Khloe, Rob, Kendall and Kylie. She attended Marymount High School where she dated singer, TJ Jackson.
Kim garnered early attention through her friendship with Paris Hilton, and later through a sex tape with former boyfriend Ray J (2007). She quickly made a name for herself as one of the highest paid reality television personality. Kim’s highlight show, Keeping Up with the Kardashians, debuted on October 14, 2007 on the E! network. The show became one of the longest running reality series with the twelfth season set to premiere in spring 2016. Kim’s business ventures include the Kardashian Kollection, the botique-line D-A-S-H, and the production company Kimsaprincess Productions.
Kim Kardashian is 5ft 3in tall and has a net worth of $85 million. She was married to first husband “Damon Thomas” from 2000-2004 followed by “Kris Humphries” from 2011-2013. She’s currently married to rapper Kanye West and they have a daughter, North West, and a son, Saint West.
Kim Kardashian Age, Birthday, Married
- Birth Name: Kimberly Noel Kardashian
- Birthday: October 21, 1980
- How Old : Age: 36 years old
- Place of Birth: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- How Tall : Height: 5ft 3in (160 cm)
- Occupation: Television Personality, Actress, Socialite, Model
- Years Active: 2007–present
- Net Worth 2017: US $85 million
- Marriage(s): Kanye West, Kris Humphries, Damon Thomas
- Death-O-Meter: Alive
- Official Site: kimkardashianwest.com