- Name: DeMarcus Cousins
- Age: 26 years old
- Height: 6ft 11in (211 cm)
- Occupation: Basketball Player
- Net Worth: US $15 Million
- Status: Alive
DeMarcus Cousins is an American professional basketball player currently signed to the Sacramento Kings. He was born on August 13, 1990 in Mobile, Alabama. He stands 6ft 11in tall and plays the center aka the big man. He attended LeFlore Magnet High School and helped his team reach the Alabama class 6A Final Four. He enrolled at the University of Kentucky in 2009 and led the Wildcats to the Elite Eight of the NCAA Tournament in 2010.
Cousins was selected by the Sacramento Kings with the fifth overall pick in the 2010 NBA draft. He was named to the All-Rookie First Team following the 2010-2011 season. His early professional career saw several suspensions from both the Kings and the league. Cousins made his All-Star debut in the 2015 All-Star Game in place of the injured Kobe Bryant. He recorded his first back-to-back triple double in April 2015.
DeMarcus Cousins has a net worth of $15 million. He signed a four-year contract extension with the kings in 2013 valued at $62 million. He has a son named ‘Amir’ with girlfriend Morgan.
DeMarcus Cousins Age, Birthday, Married
- Birth Name: DeMarcus Amir Cousins
- Birthday: August 13, 1990
- How Old : Age: 26 years old
- Place of Birth: Mobile, Alabama, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- How Tall : Height: 6ft 11in (211 cm)
- Occupation: Professional Basketball Player
- Years Active: 2010-present
- Net Worth 2017: US $15 Million
- Death-O-Meter: Alive
- Official Site: demarcuscousins.com