- Name: David Bowie
- Age at Death: 69 years old
- Height: 5ft 10in (178 cm)
- Occupation: Singer
- Net Worth: US $230 Million
- Status: Deceased
David Bowie was an English rock singer, songwriter, record producer and actor. He was 5ft 10in tall and know for his ever-changing masculine/feminine appearance. He was born David Robert Jones on January 8, 1947 in Brixton, south London. He attended Bromley Technical High School where he studied art, music and design. He formed his first band, The Konrads, at age fifteen.
Bowie joined the band ‘King Bees’ and released his first single “Liza Jane” in 1964. His self titled debut studio album was released in 1967 to little commercial success. His first hit single “Space Oddity” was released in 1969. His ‘Ziggy Stardust’ album of 1972 peaked at #5 on the UK Billboard charts. The single ‘Fame’ was released in 1975 and became his first #1 hit in the United States. Throughout his career he won seven Grammy Awards, four Brit Awards and was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1996.
David Bowie died on January 10, 2016 at the age of 69. His cause of death was liver cancer. He was married to first wife ‘Angela Barnett’ from 1971-1980 and they had a son, Duncan Jones. He married model ‘Iman’ in 1992 and they had a daughter, Alexandria Jones. David Bowie had a net worth of $230 million.
David Bowie Age, Birthday, Wiki
- Birth Name: David Robert Jones
- Birthday: January 8, 1947
- Place of Birth: Brixton, London, England
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- How Tall : Height: 5ft 10in (178 cm)
- Occupation: Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer, Actor
- Years Active: 1962–2016
- Net Worth 2017: US $230 Million
- Marriage(s): Mary Angela Barnett, Iman Mohamed Abdulmajid
- Death-O-Meter: Dead
- Died: January 10, 2016
- Cause of Death: Liver Cancer
- Place of Death: Manhattan, New York, U.S.
- Official Site: davidbowie.com