- Name: Brandon Knight
- Age: 25 years old
- Height: 6ft 3in (191 cm)
- Occupation: Basketball Player
- Net Worth: US $10 Million
- Status: Alive
Brandon Knight is an American professional basketball player currently signed to the Phoenix Suns. He stands 6ft 3in tall and plays the point guard position. He was born on December 2, 1991 in Miami, Florida. He attended Pine Crest School and was named Florida Mr. Basketball in 2009. He enrolled at the University of Kentucky and made his debut with the Wildcats on November 12, 2010. He averaged 17.3 points, 4 rebounds and 4.2 assists during his freshman year.
Knight was selected by the Detroit Pistons in the 2011 NBA Draft with the 8th overall pick. He later represented team Shaq (2012) and Team Chuck (2013) in the Rising Stars competition. He was traded to the Milwaukee Bucks in 2013 and then to the Phoenix Suns in 2015. He suffered early injuries with the Suns and had to sit out the remainder of the season. He returned to form for the 2015-2016 and scored his first triple double on November 16, 2015 against the LA Lakers.
Brandon Knight has a net worth of $10 million. He signed a five-year $70 million contract with the Suns on July 17, 2015.
Brandon Knight Age, Birthday, Wiki
- Birth Name: Brandon Emmanuel Knight
- Birthday: December 2, 1991
- How Old : Age: 25 years old
- Place of Birth: Miami, Florida, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- How Tall : Height: 6ft 3in (191 cm)
- Occupation: Professional Basketball Player
- Years Active: 2011-present
- Net Worth 2017: US $10 Million
- Death-O-Meter: Alive
- Official Site: brandoneknight.com