- Name: Bobbi Kristina Brown
- Age at Death: 22 years old
- Height: 5ft 7in (171 cm)
- Occupation: Reality Star
- Net Worth: US $20 Million
- Status: Deceased
Bobbi Kristina Brown was an American reality TV star, singer and actress. She was born to singers Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown on March 4, 1993 in Livingston, New Jersey. Brown had five half siblings, LaPrincia, Landon, Robert Jr., Bodhi and Cassius. She had a difficult childhood and her parents divorced when she was 14 years old. As an actress, Brown appeared on the reality television series, Being Bobby Brown. She also appeared on ‘The Oprah Winfrey Show’ in 2009 followed by ‘The Houstons: On Our Own’ in 2012.
Bobbi Kristina Brown passed away on July 26, 2015 at the age of 22. She was in a medically induced coma for several months. Her reported cause of death was drowning and drug intoxication. Brown was 5ft 7in tall and had a net worth of $20 million. After her mother, Whitney, died in 2012, she became sole beneficiary of her estate. Brown was engaged to “Nick Gordon” in 2013 but they never got married.
Bobbi Kristina Brown Age, Birthday, Wiki
- Birth Name: Bobbi Kristina Brown
- Birthday: March 4, 1993
- Place of Birth: Livingston, New Jersey, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- How Tall : Height: 5ft 7in (171 cm)
- Occupation: Reality Television Personality, Actress, Singer
- Years Active: 1998–2015
- Net Worth 2017: US $20 million
- Death-O-Meter: Dead
- Died: July 26, 2015
- Cause of Death: Drowning, Drug Intoxication
- Place of Death: Duluth, Georgia, U.S.