- Name: Benjamin McKenzie
- Age: 38 years old
- Height: 5ft 8in (173 cm)
- Occupation: Actor
- Net Worth: US $13 Million
- Status: Alive
Benjamin McKenzie Schenkkan is an American actor and producer born in Austin, Texas. He’s 5ft 8in tall and rules under the star sign Virgo. He played football as a wide receiver while attending Austin High School. He completed his undergraduate degree in foreign affairs and economics at the University of Virginia.
McKenzie played the role of “Ryan Atwood” on the teen drama series, The O.C. which premiered on FOX in 2003. His performance earned him four Teen Choice Award nominations and he was featured in magazines like People and Us Weekly. He went on to portray “Ben Sherman” on the crime drama series Southland. He currently plays detective “James Gordon” on the Fox series, Gotham. He made his feature film debut in the 2005 comedy-drama film, Junebug. His other notable films include ’88 Minutes’ and ‘Johnny Got His Gun’.
Benjamin McKenzie has a net worth of $13 million. He welcomed his first child ‘Frances’ with actress Morena Baccarin in March 2016.
Benjamin McKenzie Age, Birthday, Married
- Birth Name: Benjamin McKenzie Schenkkan
- Birthday: September 12, 1978
- How Old : Age: 38 years old
- Place of Birth: Austin, Texas, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- How Tall : Height: 5ft 8in (173 cm)
- Occupation: Actor, Producer
- Years Active: 2000–present
- Net Worth : Salary: US $13 Million
- Death-O-Meter: Alive