Having the perfect booty can work wonders for your self esteem and your sex life. But like everything else you’ve got the right approach and the not so right one. The only ‘safe’ and effective approach is through dieting and exercise. Sure you can buy-a-butt at your local plastic surgeon but trust me it’ll never be the same. Furthermore, butt augmentation procedures are very expensive and the risks involved is just not worth it. Killer exercises like squats and lunges will jump start those booty muscles and help get you that perfect physique. Supplement your workouts with proper nutrition and you’re well on your way.
Why a bigger butt?
- Because it’s sexy and it boost your sex appeal
- It boosts self confidence
- It makes you look more attractive
- Your jeans will thank you
- It can help promote your heart-health
- It helps to protect joints and reduces back pains
- Your BFF will worship you & your butt
- You can break the internet like Kim Kardashian
- It will bring the boys to the yard (and they will stay)
- Because everyone loves a tight, round, juicy piece of asset
Can you get a bigger booty overnight?
- Yes, you can buy one over the counter (not recommended)
- No, it takes hard work and dedication
- With adequate exercise and proper nutrition results will become apparent in a couple of weeks
- You won’t get a bigger but just sitting around doing nothing
- Santa doesn’t give the gift of perky cheeks on Christmas (he keeps them at the north pole)
Where to start?
- It all depends on your body stats and current fitness level
- Set realistic goals and results will come
- If you’re overweight we recommend loosing some extra pounds first. You don’t wanna develop buns of steel just to have them hidden under a layer of fat.
- If you’re already lean, you can jump right into a weight training routine.
- We recommend full body exercise (maybe some emphasis on the lower body). Don’t neglect your upper body though.
- If the quality of your food is lacking, invest in a multivitamin. Protein shakes are also recommended
- Trust what you see in the mirror and not the scale (weight is meaningless to an extent)
Best Booty Exercises
- A natural booty will always look and feel better than silicone. Getting the butt you deserve won’t happen overnight but it will happen if you try hard enough.
- Don’t shy away from heavy weights. Little pink dumbbells are cute but you’re gonna need more to stimulate those ass muscles. While these exercise revolves around getting you a rounder butt, it pays to exercise your whole body.
- Squats – Squats are excellent when it comes to lower body sculpting. You can perform either barbell or dumbbell squats. Try aiming for lower reps with heavier weights. Start squatting your way to a sexier butt.
- Lunges – Lunges are awesome and will surely work wonders for your glutes. Target those muscles from various angles by performing stationary, walking or side lunges. You can add resistance by holding a dumbbell in each hand.
- Hip Extension – Hip extensions are great for supercharging your hamstrings and glutes. Flutter kicks while lying face down on a bench is the way to go.
- Deadlifts – In addition to your butt, deadlifts will also tone you lower back. It is imperative that you practice good form while doing deadlift exercises.
- Cardio – I don’t always do cardio, but when I do it’s a HIIT. High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) is amazing when it comes to shredding those extra pounds. It involves alternating between high intensity and low intensity anaerobic exercises. You can also achieve great success performing good old steady state cardio (it just takes longer).
- Rest – This is where the magic happens. After popping that booty for hours in the gym, you need to rest like a boss. Aim for 6-8 hours of nap-time.
Nutrition & Supplements
- Vitamins – Supply your body with vital mineral and nutrients by adding a multivitamin to your meal plan.
- Protein – protein is required for muscle growth. If your current food intake lacks adequate protein you might have to make some changes. Common protein source include eggs, lean meat, fish, yogurt and protein powders. Consuming a protein shake post-workout will work wonders.
- Carbohydrates – Carbs can be your friend or foe. Our body uses carbs as fuel but too much and we end up storing it as body fat. On weight training days we recommend carbs in your pre-workout meal to help fuel your lifting session. If you’re all about loosing body fat then cutting carbs is not a bad idea. A high-fat low-carb diet can be effective in your weight loss goals if done correctly.
- Fats – Healthy fats are a very important part of any diet. Sources of healthy fats includes avocados, nuts (almonds, peanuts), flaxseed, fish oil
- Fruits & Vegetables – Broccoli, spinach, peas, kale, red peppers, beet, apples, grapes, cherries, grapefruit, papaya, pomegranite
You Might Like