- Name: Frank Sinatra Jr.
- Age at Death: 72 years old
- Height: 5ft 8in (173 cm)
- Occupation: Singer
- Net Worth: US $50 Million
- Status: Deceased
Frank Sinatra Jr. was an American singer, songwriter and music conductor. He was born to parents Nancy and Frank Sinatra on January 10, 1944 in Jersey City, New Jersey. He had two siblings, Nancy and Tina. Sinatra Jr. was kidnapped on December 8, 1963 at the age of 19. He was released two days later after the kidnappers were paid a $240 thousand ransom.
Sinatra Jr. started his singing career as a teenager. He sang in Sam Donahue’s band and was later mentored by the late Duke Ellington. Sinatra Jr. released several albums including ‘Young Love For Sale (1965)’, ‘Spice (1971)’ and ‘It’s Alright (1977)’. His final album, That Face!, was released in 2006 and featured the songs “You’ll Never Know” and “Spice”.
As an actor, Sinatra Jr. made appearances on shows like The Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour, The Dean Martin Show, Adam-12, and Family Guy. He was cast as “Vincent” in the 1966 dramatic film, A Man Called Adam. He was offered the role of “Vic Fontaine” on ‘Star Trek: Deep Space Nine’ but he turned it down.
Frank Sinatra Jr. died on March 16, 2016 at the age of 72. His reported cause of death was cardiac arrest. Sinatra Jr. was 5ft 8in tall and had a net worth of $50 million. He was married to ‘Cynthia McMurrey’ from 1998-2000. He’s survived by son, Michael.
Frank Sinatra Jr. Age, Birthday, Married
- Birth Name: Francis Wayne Sinatra
- Birthday: January 10, 1944
- Place of Birth: Jersey City, New Jersey, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- How Tall : Height: 5ft 8in (173 cm)
- Occupation: Singer, Songwriter, Conductor, Actor
- Years Active: 1966-2016
- Net Worth : Salary: US $50 Million
- Marriage(s): Cynthia McMurrey
- Death-O-Meter: Dead
- Died: March 16, 2016
- Cause of Death: Cardiac Arrest
- Place of Death: Daytona Beach, Florida, U.S.