- Name: Antonin Scalia
- Age at Death: 79 years old
- Height: 5ft 7in (171 cm)
- Occupation: Politician
- Net Worth: US $2-$4 Million
- Status: Deceased
Antonin Scalia was an Associate Justice for the U.S. Supreme Court. He was born on March 11, 1936 in Trenton, New Jersey. He moved to Queens, New York at the age of eight and attended Xavier High School in Manhattan. He completed his BA degree in history in 1957 at Georgetown University. He earned his law degree at Harvard Law School in 1960.
Scalia started out working at the law firm, Jones Day, from 1961-1967. He moved to Virginia in 1967 and taught Law at the University of Virginia. He was named General Counsel for the Office of Telecommunications Policy in 1971 by President Richard Nixon. He was later appointed as Assistant Attorney General for the Office of Legal Counsel. He was appointed to President Ronald Reagan’s Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit Court in 1982. Scalia served as Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the U.S. from 1986 to his death.
Antonin Scalia died on February 13, 2016 at the age of 79. He died of natural causes in his sleep. He was 5ft 7in tall and had a net worth between $2 and $4 million. He was married to “Maureen McCarthy” from 1960 to his death. He had a total of nine children.
Antonin Scalia Age, Birthday, Wiki
- Birth Name: Antonin Gregory Scalia
- Birthday: March 11, 1936
- Place of Birth: Trenton, New Jersey, United States
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- How Tall : Height: 5ft 7in (171 cm)
- Occupation: Supreme Court Justice, Lawyer
- Years Active: 1986-2016
- Net Worth 2017: US $2-$4 Million
- Marriage(s): Maureen McCarthy
- Death-O-Meter: Dead
- Died: February 13, 2016
- Cause of Death: Natural Causes
- Place of Death: Marfa, Texas, U.S.